The Best Homemade Ice Cream Recipe: Chocolate Coconut Only 4 Ingredients

I suggest doubling this recipe:

1/2 Cup Coconut Milk (I like Thai Kitchen)
1 1/2 T Sugar
1/4 t Vanilla
1 T Cocoa (leave this out if you just want plain coconut ice cream, can also substitute for flavored extracts or 3T pureed fruit)

Mix together and pour ingredients into a zip lock bag. Close bag and try not to leave any air in it.

In a large zip lock bag add:

1 2/3 Cup Ice
1/3 Cup Salt

Put zip lock bag with ice cream ingredients into large zip lock bag of ice and salt. Seal with no air.

Knead bag for 7-10 minutes.

Remove ice cream bag, wash off excess salt, pour contents into a bowl and voila! (I like to put it in the freezer so it is a little harder).

This is the yummiest home made gluten free recipe for ice cream I have found. Now I just need to invest in an ice cream maker!!!

Comments

Popular Posts