Personalize Your Stockings!!!!!

My mother started stitching my stocking when I was born.......she didn't finish it until I was 11!!!!! As a working mom, I do not have the time to take on something like this but I hate generic stocking.

An easy way to personalize your stocking is to simply stitch names into them.


I got our stalking's at my favorite seasonal store.....Tai Pan Trading. Then I "googled" to find some Stitching Templates for Letters. Each name took me 1-2 nights and done! I even made a stocking for Grandma and Grandpa when they came to visit so they would feel at home.

Dad's stocking needed a little extra something since it was just a plain red stalking so I made my own template for Antlers and stitched them in.

 In the end, our stocking's look personalized even though they are store bought. I would normally hang these on my fireplace by my 18 month old loves to try to pull them down so this year they ended up on the bookshelf!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts